Brian was accepted to and attended the prestigious Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in 2016. The Trial Lawyers College was established by legendary trial lawyer Gerry Spence to train attorneys who represent people and not insurance companies, the government or large corporations.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 boys, the outdoors, coaching his sons’ sports teams and working out.
We're excited to announce that Brian Custy was selected to the 2020 Irish Legal 100. The Irish Legal 100 is an annual compilation of distinguished legal professionals in the United States who share Irish heritage. The list includes attorneys, legal scholars and members of the judiciary who have distinguished themselves in their fields of endeavor. Members include United States Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Anthony Kennedy and United States Ambassador to Ireland Kevin O’Malley.
- GERRY SPENCE TRIAL LAWYERS COLLEGE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TRIAL ADVOCACY
- FRED LANE'S TRIAL TECHNIQUE INSTITUTE
- VALPARAISO UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
2006, Magna Cum Laude, Top 10 in Class,
Law Review Member, Research Assistant to Professor Jeremy Telman
- VALPARAISO UNIVERSITY
B.S. Civil Engineering, 2001
Member of Varsity Football Team and 4-year letter winner and starter
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Porter County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana, Illinois and Colorado